BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

i'm ctil cuntunuink tu luve u even though i knoe its hard tu porget u .it hurt to see u witsumeone else .but . nuw , im pree from all the problems i've DEALT !and nuw , im injoy wit te new love i kept .cux , nuw .i have a new love and i du luv him so damp muc ;]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
neva say ' iloveyou' ,if u dunt realie care .neva talk about ' feelings ' ,if they aren't realie there .neva hold my hand ,if u're gonna break my heart .neva say u're guing to ..if u dun't plan to START .neva luuk into my eyes ,if all u du is L I E .neva say ' HEYY 'if u realie means GOODBYE !if ue reali means foreva .THEN SAY U WILL ' T R Y ' neva say foreva ,cux FOREVA makes me C R Y !
boys , dun say ue love me ,
if ue can't love me poreba .
cux , mai true love is waitink por me at there .

0 comments: